Friday 1 January 2016

#Fitness - Happy New Year #Gym Goers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Always being hungry is an issue for this man, especially after a really good workout.

Lately I have been looking back at my time in Masset BC, Canada.  I was eating 3 meals a day, 1800 calories a day, and losing crazy weight.  Sure the life style was a bit different, and I wasn't starving either.


Now the complicated thing happens, I come home to Ontario from Masset and my weight plateau's out.  And I find it harder and harder to move around, constantly drained.  Its the different style of living that I have at home, its far more restricted but it is acceptable for why.  But still.




It took me a few months to figure it out but I finally got it on lockdown.  My eating habits while different started to go back to the original ones.  Which is terrible.  Aiming to control that will yield the best result.  Then I will be able to enjoy my baby birdie sandwiches again.  With it being New Years, my resolution is to get my eating back on track.  That means I have to take control of my diet again and really hammer down on it.  I already goto the gym daily and work out, now its time to get my diet squared off again.

I also expect people to have new gym resolutions, but I think they need to look at their lives and think to themselves, is this what I really want, or is it I want the convenience of a gym without rarely accessing it.  That is a terrible way to live and it is truly a terrible way.  At least in my opinion.

I look forward to seeing people in the gym for the next 2 weeks then never again.  As per every year. (This is a terrible joke, but I really am looking forward to seeing some new faces)

If you want to be helpful to the new resolutionsers, please see my blog post on how to welcome them, and if you are new to the gym, you should read the post as well, its got my basic rules for gyming.  Its nothing special, but its just some helpful hints for all, you can find the link right here: Welcoming New Years Resolutioners.

With that said, to all my new friends who have taken up the call to change your life, whether it is to get fit, or keep fit.  To lose weight or bulk up, welcome to the gym, and I look forward to seeing you all there.

No comments :

Post a Comment