Thursday 24 March 2016

#Fitness - SimmyDizzle's post for March 24, 2016 at 01:47AM


#BackDay so obviously it's flex day too. Not sure why but I always choose to do a flex day on backday. The #gym is empty just the way #SimmyDizzle likes it. SimmyDizzle being me of course. Lol. Feel good today though. Focusing on form instead of weight. Trying to get my deadlifts on point. It's a work in progress so I'm sticking low weight but high rep. Maintaining form. It's what people criticize the most about my lifting is my #deadlifts. So I'm working on it. In the meantime. 17" Biceps are still a thing. As seen by the picture. #WeightLoss #WeightTraining #Fitness #FitLife #IronBorn #IronAddict #ISYMFS #FlexTime #Feelgood #Thursday #LiftAllTheThings #BigSexyBackDay #Yup via Instagram http://ift.tt/1o7Yg7F

No comments :

Post a Comment