Tuesday 5 April 2016

#Fitness - SimmyDizzle - New Video: April 05, 2016 at 01:40AM


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
via IFTTT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
After a month of bad dieting my gut really shows. Guess this is the evidence I need to stop eating pizza everytime work supplies it. Which has been a lot lately. Back onto the regular diet tomorrow. Gotta kill that stomach again. With that said. Pressing 90's just became a thing. I feel like I could do 95s but I don't want to press my luck too much. Next chest day I'll go for 95s and hopefully I'll be a little slimmer. Sheesh my side profile looks terrible when laying down. #Gym #Fitness #WeightTraining #SimmyDizzle #ironaddict #IronBorn #gymharderthanme #getrekt #gymstyle #illbesoretomorrow #Hashtag #GoingHam #ChestPress #ChestDay #LotsOfWeight #LiftingHeavy #LiftAllTheThings #AloneInTheGym

No comments :

Post a Comment