Tuesday 21 June 2016

#Fitness - SimmyDizzle's post for June 21, 2016 at 04:35PM


Post run #selfie. Man its warm out but it was great. Happy to be #running again. As per always used my @runtastic app to track my run. It wasn't nearly as long as I hoped it would be or nearly as fast. But that's what happens when you dont actually run for a few months. You lose something. All I've done for the past 4 months is lift heavy add weights. And I love it way more than running. But I need cardio. So I'm going to start hitting these runs more often. Weights in the morning. Cardio in the afternoon. Seems like a good balance to me. Oh yeah. Listened to the #Slayer album #ReignInBlood probably the single best album to run to. It helps with the pace for 5km in 30 minutes. Which is my goal to get back to. #ShutUpAndGotoTheGym #JogAwayTheFat #Cardio #TrackApp #FitnessLife #SimmyDizzle #NoFilter #Hashtag #SmallTown #WayTooHot #Drenched #NoRunningPartner #HardToKeepPace #HellYeahBaby via Instagram http://ift.tt/28LWpBo

No comments :

Post a Comment