Friday 6 January 2017

#Fitness - SimmyDizzle's post for January 06, 2017 at 07:54PM


It's not much, but it is a start for the home gym. Since I lost all my gym equipment in the fire, it had to happen because living so far away from a gym is terrible. So I am starting small as it is cost effective and will start getting bigger and better equipment as time goes on. Goals to have dumbbells up to 45lbs by August. And hopefully a bench as well. But for now I got yoga gear and light weights and a pullup system. Wish me luck! #gym #homegym #dumbbells #yoga #thightoner #kettlebell #gymlife #fitnesslife #fit4life #itsastart #Hashtag #SimmyDizzle #yogamat #yogablock #tensionbands #bands #fitnessbands #yogaball #ballislife @fit.healthy.dad has a better set. But I'll catch up. Weights were my thing first :P #BrotherWeightWar #FunTimesAhead #LetsDoThis @maclawa don't be mean!!! Its a start for the replacement home gym. via Instagram http://ift.tt/2iNCqFC

No comments :

Post a Comment